Meetings have a bad reputation. Poorly run meetings take too long, involve too many people, and never seem to result in any concrete action. Despite this, meetings are necessary and can be extremely effective. Meetings that are planned and facilitated well give participants a sense of accomplishment and a sense that their time was well spent. This program will show you how to make every meeting efficient and effective. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize ways to change your mindset about meetings.
- Eliminate habits that make meetings unproductive.
- Identify alternatives to holding traditional meetings.
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills.
- Help your group make decisions quickly. Ensure that every meeting ends with actionable items.