Virtual MCR Group Program
The MCR program is now available in a fully virtual format - you can take live MCR courses with colleagues from your region and around the globe!
Choose the course schedule that best fits your needs!
The virtual MCR program brings subject matter experts to you. All seminars are presented live at a scheduled time. You may sign up for individual courses or purchase access to the entire MCR program at a discount.
Courses typically offered as two-day seminars have been divided into six two-hour sessions. This allows courses to be offered as “virtual events” or as a “virtual series”. Virtual events are scheduled over two consecutive days, three sessions each day. Courses offered as a virtual series usually are held two sessions per week over three weeks.
Courses are being offered during traditional business hours in each region around the globe. Courses offered as a virtual series are convenient for participants from many time zones and tend to be more geographically diverse.
Other benefits of virtual courses:
- Smaller class sizes
- More opportunity to learn from both local and global experts
- Have an emergency and need to step out of the room for a short time? Catch up on what you missed from the recording (live attendance is required for 80% of the course—some proprietary content cannot be recorded).
Join a group program or register for individual courses
Group programs allow you to go through the MCR program with a core group of colleagues. To join a group program, contact email@example.com.
Self-registration for individual seminars continues to be available via the Seminar Schedule. Be sure to check multiple regions to view all seminars you could attend. Click a seminar title to see the full description and a link to a time zone converter to see the seminar start time in your time zone.
MCR Group Program terms:
• Special pricing applies to six designated MCR courses offered.
• Five courses are offered online, Capstone: Leadership and Strategy is available only in-person.
• Each candidate will be automatically registered into all six courses.
• All seminars will be will be taught in English.
• Schedule change requests may be accommodated at CoreNet Global's discretion.
• Regular member registration fees apply for guaranteed seating in other seminars or locations.
• If a participant is unable to complete all requirements within the prescribed time frame, then additional seminar registration fees may apply.
• All additional MCR Professional Designation program guidelines apply.
• Companies may substitute an alternate candidate if a registered candidate is unable to finish the program.
• Seating is limited. Preference is given to program registrants. Additional seats in each seminar may be available at regular program rates.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to be placed on the wait list for the next MCR group program!
Leadership Series #1
Leadership skills are more important than ever. Advance your leadership skills with these interactive courses created to help you learn important concepts or deepen existing topical knowledge. Register for each course individually, or purchase all three and save! Courses begin August 25th!
- Promoting Civility in the Workplace - August 25
- Gaining Influence - September 22
- Introduction to Corporate Real Estate Leadership - October 20
Each course is $149 members/$199 non-members, or purchase all three courses at a special rate $360 members/ $499 non-members.
For more information contact email@example.com
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|